AccuQuilt GO! Cutting Mats
When you've been quilting as much as you have, it might be time for a new GO! Cutting Mat.
Cutting Mat Tips:
- It may be time for a new cutting mat when you notice that the die is not cutting through the fabric all the way.
- Recommend keeping an extra cutting mat on hand if you’re intending to use your cutter regularly.
- Rag dies tend to wear out the cutting mats much more frequently due to the number of blades.
- Prolong the life of your cutting mats by alternating the sides each time, so you’re not cutting in the same spot every time.
- Replace mat when cutting performance of die is reduced or mat shows excessive wear.
- Do not use warped mats.
Care & Maintenance:
- Store mat flat. Do not roll or bend.
- Avoid extreme temperatures. Intense heat or cold may cause mat damage or to become brittle.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Do not iron.
- To extend life of mat, rotate and flip mat periodically.
- To clean, use lukewarm water and mild detergent. Avoid harsh chemicals.