JUKI MO-1200QVP overlock serger can sew stretchy and knit fabrics, such as silk, fleece, and denim with ease thanks to the adjustable thread tension and the 2-, 3-, and 4- thread options. Perfect narrow seams, decorative rolled hems, and gathers can now be done far more quickly and skillfully.
For more information, CLICK HERE to down load the product sheet and call or visit us at either store location.
- Differential Feeds: Adjustable stitch length by simply turning the exterior dial on the right hand side.
- Wide Variety of Stitch Patterns: Sew both stretchy and knit fabrics with the 2/3/4 thread overlock, 3-thread narrow overlock, and 3-thread rolled hem.
- Adjustable Stitch Length: Change the length of your stitch according to your project by simply turning the dial located on the exterior right hand side within the range of 1 to 4mm.
- Lay-In Tension Slots: Thread easily and efficiently by following the color coded thread paths on the tension slots.
- Lower Looper Threader: Slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place allowing for easy threading in seconds!
- Bright LED Light: The LED light will not heat up even during long hours of operation.
- Cutting Width: Create perfect seams and rolled edges by adjusting the cutting width with ease.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Ability to adjust the presser foot pressure according to the type of material being sewn.