JUKI MO-1200QVP overlock serger can sew stretchy and knit fabrics, such as silk, fleece, and denim with ease thanks to the adjustable thread tension and the 2-, 3-, and 4- thread options. Perfect narrow seams, decorative rolled hems, and gathers can now be done far more quickly and skillfully.
For more information, please call us at either store location.
- Differential Feeds: Adjustable stitch length by simply turning the exterior dial on the right hand side.
- Wide Variety of Stitch Patterns: Sew both stretchy and knit fabrics with the 2/3/4 thread overlock, 3-thread narrow overlock, and 3-thread rolled hem.
- Adjustable Stitch Length: Change the length of your stitch according to your project by simply turning the dial located on the exterior right hand side within the range of 1 to 4mm.
- Lay-In Tension Slots: Thread easily and efficiently by following the color coded thread paths on the tension slots.
- Lower Looper Threader: Slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place allowing for easy threading in seconds!
- Bright LED Light: The LED light will not heat up even during long hours of operation.
- Cutting Width: Create perfect seams and rolled edges by adjusting the cutting width with ease.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Ability to adjust the presser foot pressure according to the type of material being sewn.