The BERNINA Old Style Three-sole walking foot with seam guide #50 is a whiz at working with challenging fabrics. Especially well suited to machine quilting and to sewing “sticky” materials, this foot also helps you match stripes and plaids by preventing the fabrics that are being stitched together from shifting.
Three-sole walking foot with seam guide #50 features a standard sole, a special quilting sole, and a sole with a central guide for edgestitching and stitching in the ditch. In addition, its two seam guides help you sew accurately. The result: projects with consistent stitching and perfectly matched patterns.
• With three soles for sewing, quilting and topstitching
• For straight lines and accurate sewing
• Perfect fabric feed and even stitch formation
• Seam guides help you sew with precision
• Materials that are stretchy or tend to stick