"Sailing or sewing - it's all about speed and precision." When Livia and Nelia are not sailing, they love to tap into their creativity through sewing and embroidering. Because training is hard work, they appreciate the ease-of-use of the B 535 but love the machine’s power and precision to sew on anything from fine fabrics to old sails. Experience the BERNINA 535 difference today!"
- Livia Naef & Nelia Puhze, Swiss Sailors and Sewing enthusiasts
- Ensures that the ideal pressure is always used for the selected stitch. The basic setting can be individually adjusted.
- Thanks to the Adaptive Thread Tension you get optimal thread tension for perfect stitch quality on both sides of the fabric.
- The extended freearm offers 8.5" right of the needle. Therefore you will enjoy a grand sewing area for grand ideas.
- The Sewing Consultant helps you to find the right settings. Adjust suggested alterations quickly with the multifunction-knobs.
- Sew perfect stitches with 5.5 mm stitch width
- Jumbo bobbin to sew longer
- Frontload the bobbin with new thread
- The BERNINA Hook keeps the stitches consistent and precise with a maximum speed of 1,000 stitches per minute.
- Thanks to the automatic thread cutter your threads are cut automatically and the needle will be lifted afterwards.