The Quilter’s Vision Quilting Table and companion chest is the ideal furniture for crafts that require room to spread out. By extending the front, back and right leaf extension, you can more than double your surface area, and independently position each leaf as needed.
The included Companion Chest can be positioned according to your preference for a variety of purpose—as an extra sewing work surface or space for free arm embroidery, for use as dedicated embroidery furniture, or as simply a natural extension of the storage for sewing in your existing sewing machine cabinets. With its large-capacity, full-extension drawers, you can keep all your quilting tables clear and uncluttered.
The Quilter’s Vision features Tailormade’s largest 3-position machine lift platform. The ergonomic lifter opening measures 24-1/4” wide by 12-5/8” deep. Consult your retailer for your machine lift opening and acrylic insert requirements.
COLOR OPTIONS: White or Grey
- Large freestanding Companion Chest can be positioned according to user preference. It features 3 large-capacity drawers.
- All drawers feature full-extension steel drawer glides.
- The front leaf extension is secured and support by the large capacity front drawer and Companion Chest
- The right leaf extension when positioned is supported by an attached sidewall.
- The sewing machine platform is supported by a heavy-duty, touch release 3-position air lift that allows for ergonomic center needle position sewing.
- Machine cut cupboard
- Flush-mount hinges prevent fabric snagging.
- The back leaf extension can be raised or lowered and is supported by two gate legs.
- Easy-roll, lockable casters are attached to the reinforced base frame of the sewing cabinet.
- 56” W x 20-1/2” D x 29-1/4” H
- 71” W (with Right Extension Positioned)
- 55” D (with Front and Back Leaf Extensions Positioned)
- 29-1/2” H