Heat N Gone® is a unique topping/stabilizer that is removed with the touch of a dry iron or heat press. Use on high pile and textured fabrics such as towels, knits and velvet to keep your stitching elevated and smooth. It is also ideal for fabrics that cannot withstand moisture such as delicate raw silk, pashmina and wool. Great when giving a gift and you need instant stabilizer removal! Use only on fabrics that can withstand the direct touch of an iron.
- Clear and Easy to see through
- Easy to remove
- Embossed backside prevents curling and shifting
- Perfect for fabrics that can't be wet such as velvet, wool, satin, etc.
- Trace intricate quilt patterns onto Heat N Gone® for an easy guide when free motion quilting or thread painting.
- Prevents loops from sneaking back through on high pile fabrics such as towels and terry cloth
Size: 10" x 3 yards