Kangaroo Airlift Sewing Cabinet
The Airlift sewing cabinet is part of the Mod Squad. The Mod Squad allows you to add several sewing cabinets together, piece by piece just the way you want them.
With the airlift mechanism, you can move your sewing machine up and down into the three positions. (1) The free arm is the highest position, (2) flatbed gives you a tabletop sewing and (3) the storage position allows you to tuck your machine away when your done sewing. The Airlift supports sewing machines up to 55 pounds.
Position the Mod Squad Airlift sewing cabinet anywhere, against the wall with its handy pocket doors or moved around on its durable locking casters.
Customize your storage space with two adjustable-height shelves.
Constructed with composite and White melamine finish to match any decor and last a lifetime. Durable locking casters for steady sewing and easy movement in your room.
A tape measure on the front top panel allows for quick measurements as you sew.
Included is a wood cover to place over the sewing machine well. This will convert your Mod Sewing Cabinet into a flush work surface.
Dimensions: 30" high x 38.5" wide (side to side) x 23" deep (front to back)
Machine Opening: 24" wide x 12 3/4" deep.
- Kangaroo Diva Cabinets are sold ONLY pre-assembled by Aurora Sewing Center
- LIFETIME Warranty
- Heavy Duty Casters
- Cabinet Dimensions Open: 69-1/2” wide x 43-1/2” deep (with quilt leaf up) or 30-3/4” deep with leaf down x 30” tall
- Cabinet Dimensions Closed: 69-1/2” wide x 30-3/4” deep x 30” tall
- Caddy Dimensions: 26” wide x 34-1/2” deep x 29” tall
- Machine Opening: 30-1/2″ wide x 14-1/2″ deep (front to back). Will accommodate ALL sewing machines on the market
- Construction: Melamine/MDF/Composite
- Electric Platform Weight Limit: 65 lbs
- Custom Machine Insert Available
- Available Finish: White
AIR Lift comes fully assembled!