We service & repair ALL make & model sewing machines!
Bernina, Baby Lock, Juki, Brother, Pfaff, Singer, Janome, Tajima, Viking, Elna, Kenmore and many more!
Drop off your machine at either store location during our normal business hours and we will check it in for a tune-up, service or repair...it's that easy! Repair estimates are FREE.
Machine turnover time varies based on the time of year or if parts or diagnosis is needed, but usually is around 7 to 10 business days.
Do you need your machine serviced and back to you faster ... if so, ask about our RUSH 1-day or 3-day service!
Our Technical Department has over 80 years of collective machine service and repair experience, and our service work is conducted onsite at both locations.
We know how important your machine is to you. Our certified Baby Lock, BERNINA and JUKI service department will service or repair your machine quickly and with exacting attention to detail.
Rush Services: 1-day or 3-day Repair or Tune-up Service Available. Please call to confirm technician availability.
- Firmware Updates
- Upgrades Installation
- Scissor & Pinking Shear Sharpening
- Walking Foot Service
TUNE-UP Services Performed:
- Dependent on the machine and service, covers will be removed and the machine will be thoroughly cleaned
- All computer circuits checked
- Reset the alignment
- Needle pressure module and hook/feed module aligned
- Center Needle position set
- Needle plate inspected and repaired
- Bobbin case inspected and repaired
- Outer rotary hook cleaned and inspected
- Needle/hook timing inspected and adjusted
- Needle bar height inspected and adjusted
- Thread cutter blade inspected and replaced if needed
- Hook/Feed module inspected and lubricated
- Internal bushings and moving parts inspected and lubricated
- Machine timing belt inspected
- Main motor belt inspected
- Take up spring inspected
- Presser foot height inspected and adjusted
- Fabric Thickness sensor inspected
- Feed dog position and height inspected and adjusted
- Pre-tension assembly inspected and cleaned
- Main tension assembly inspected and cleaned
- Vertical and horizontal feed motion inspected and adjusted
- Camera function (if applicable) inspected
- Machine test sewn and tension balanced
Embroidery Unit TUNE-UP Services Performed:
- Upper cover removed
- 'X' and 'Y' drive belts inspected and adjusted
- Drive gears removed of loose threads
- Main bushing shafts cleaned and lubricated
- Belt driving gears greased
- Embroidery sewn off