used Baby Lock Destiny sewing and embroidery machine ONLY $4,999 (REG: $15,999)
This used Baby Lock Destiny sewing and embroidery machine has upgrades 1 & 2, and is in good condition, and has been taken care of!
The total stitch count is only 11.4 million stitches. This machine has just been tuned-up and includes all the original components that came with the machine.
The Baby Lock Destiny is combination machine that embraces both sewing and embroidery. You'll enjoy a larger workspace, a built-in camera, a tablet-sized screen, and an impressive selection of built-in stitches and embroidery designs. Also included are smart features powered by Baby Lock IQ Technology to make every step of your projects easier than ever before.
- Embroiders up to 9.5” x 14”
- Mpeg-4 movie/video play function
- NeedleCam™ Digital Camera for embroidery and sewing positioning with faster scanning, 3X higher resolution
- Precise Touch Positioning™ using NeedleCam
- Guide Beam and Needle Beam for precision alignment of stitches
- Sensor Pen allows you to set preferences
- Enhanced Stadium Lighting for 50% brighter true color LED lighting on the needle and work area with 5 settings
- NeverMiss™ Automatic Advanced Threading System
- Embroidery and sewing speed up to 1,050 spm
- IQ Designer with paper holding frame for image scanning
- Color LCD Touch Screen
- Built-in Embroidery designs
- Built-in Frame combinations
- Built-in Font styles
Download Destiny II Specification Sheet
Sale price is based on machine in-store pickup. FREE Shipping available as part of on-line checkout, and is auto calculated during checkout process.