Coronet Long Arm
The Coronet opens up worlds of possibilities for first-time longarm quilters. The included 5' frame fits easily into the smallest studio, yet the Coronet has a huge 16" workspace that gives quilters complete control over their compositions from beginning to end.
Stop into either of our two locations to explore and test out this machine!
- 16” workspace x 8-1/4” high
- 28 Integrated high-intensity LED light ring illuminating quilting area
- 1/4” Interchangeable Hopping Foot
- Maximum sewing speed of 1,800 spm
- Stitch Regulator is built-in and regulates your selected stitch length from 4 to 18 stitches per inch
- Handle Bar Control Buttons at your fingertips
- Color LCD touch screen
- Programmable Needle Positioning
- Integrated USB Ports
- Adjustable tensions for any type of thread: cotton, polyester, rayon, metallics, holographic
- Can use patterns, stencils, threads, 1/4” thick rulers and templates that commercial quilters use